Tuscan Garlic Shrimp.
You can have Tuscan Garlic Shrimp using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuscan Garlic Shrimp
- It’s 1 Lb of Shrimp.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of Onion (diced).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 5 oz of sun dried tomatoes.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of cream (10%).
- It’s 3 cups of Baby spinach (chopped).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Parmesan cheese (grated).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cornstarch with 1 Tbsp cold water (mixed).
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need of Parsley (for garnish).
Tuscan Garlic Shrimp step by step
- In large skillet, melt butter and garlic. Saute for 1 minute over medium high heat. Add shrimp amd continue cooking until pink. Transfer to bowl and set aside..
- Now add onion to the skillet, and saute until tender. Add wine and tomatoes. Cook for 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low, add cream and bring to a gentle simmer. Season with salt & pepper.
- Add the spinach leaves and allow to wilt in the sauce, add in Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Allow sauce to simmer for 2 minutes or until cheese melts through the sauce. Add the cornstarch mixture and continue to simmer will stirring until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp back into skillet, stir together. Put generous amount on your favorite pasta. Garnish with parsley..