Easy eggs rolls. Good egg rolls but I think I'll have to play around with some spices to make it taste better. These are the easiest egg rolls I have ever made and they are tasty. This Easy Egg Roll Recipe is simple and will rival the egg rolls from your local take out.
Some people like a dipping sauce for egg rolls. I've always loved egg rolls, but every recipe I saw seemed too complicated. So I decided to start with a packaged coleslaw mix. You can cook Easy eggs rolls using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy eggs rolls
- You need 1 bag of shredded cabbage mix.
- It’s 1 of small package ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 tb of unagi sauce or soy sauce.
- Prepare of wonton wrappers.
Now I can make these yummy treats at a moment's. How to make fried egg rolls. Very easy to follow directions for making the best egg rolls EVER! Shhhh And yes, you can cook and drain the meat first!.
Easy eggs rolls instructions
- Cook turkey meat for 8 to ten minutes add soy sauce salt and pepper.Add canbage mixture cook for about five more minutes you do not want mixture to become soggy..
- In separate pan or if you have a deep fryer heat up 1 cup vegatable oil about enough to fry your eggrolls in..
- Put mixture on wonton wrapper and seal close with a dab of water..
- Once oil has become hot reduce heat drop in your eggrolls one by one for a couple minutes each till they have a golden brown crisp.Remove and let them stand on paper towel for a couple minutes to remove excess oil. enjoy with a savory sweet and sour sauce..
Egg Roll – Popular Chinese appetizer, and this recipe makes for the best egg rolls. Jen shares her easy egg roll recipe (with sweet egg roll) and step-by-step picture cooking. Crispy, savory, homemade fried egg rolls are well within your grasp—if you know a few simple tricks. For egg rolls quick enough that we'd want to make them at home, we cut. Note: Egg rolls can be assembled up to a day ahead.