Sig's Pixie Bottoms on Garlic Butter Yoghurt..
You can have Sig's Pixie Bottoms on Garlic Butter Yoghurt. using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Pixie Bottoms on Garlic Butter Yoghurt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salted butter.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, peeled and crushed.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried mint for butter.
- It’s 400 ml of greek style yoghurt.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika, I use smoked, for milk.
- You need 4 of pitta pockets.
- Prepare 500 grams of chickpeas (pixie bottoms , garbanzo beans ) rinsed and drained.
- It’s 3 tbsp of pine nuts.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried mint for garnish.
- It’s 1 tbsp of paprika for garnishing.
Sig's Pixie Bottoms on Garlic Butter Yoghurt. instructions
- Drain your yoghurt of the liquid by pouring into.a cloth or a fine sieve whilst preparing the garlic butter. Preheat the oven to 190 C /375 f /gas 5.
- Heat butter in pan and fry the garlic with salt and mint until lightly.browned..
- transfer garlic and mint butter into a bowl , mix with the strained yoghurt..
- dissolve the paprika for the milk in milk in a large bowl. Soak the pitta for about 30 seconds in the milk..
- toast in oven until brown .Break into bite sized pieces..
- arrange the bread over some lettuce or on its own on a serving dish.
- Pour the garlic butter yoghurt over , top with pixie bottoms and sprinkle with pine nuts, dried mint and paprika to garnish..
- serve immediately.