Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili. Slow Cooker Turkey Chili – this healthy turkey chili is loaded with beans, veggies, and lean turkey. Just throw in the ingredients One of Josh's favorite post-ski meals is his Slow Cooker Turkey Chili. He throws all of the ingredients into the slow cooker before he.
A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe that's perfect for those nights when you want dinner ready as soon as you get home! A delicious and easy crockpot turkey chili recipe. What size of crock pot does the chili recipe fill up. You can cook Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- It’s 1 of green pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion finely chopped.
- You need 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 28 oz of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 15.5 oz of can spicy chili beans.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- You need 1 Pkg of favorite chili seasoning mix.
- It’s 2 TBS of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Garnishes (optional).
- Prepare of Chopped green onion.
- Prepare of Finely shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Dollop sour cream.
Eat this Turkey Chili plain or top it with cheddar cheese, green onions or even some fresh avocado. Either way you need to give this This recipe for the Best Crock Pot Turkey Chili is so delicious and easy to make! It's a healthy and filling dinner recipe that is only. This CrockPot turkey chili recipe is just for the kiddos (or picky family members)!
Julie's almost healthy crock pot turkey chili step by step
- Sauté green pepper and onion in oil (as needed) until soft, ~5 min, add turkey and cook until cooked thoroughly, add in garlic, Mix and drain..
- Add turkey mixture to crockpot and add remaining ingredients (excluding garnishes) cook low for 1 1/2 hours or high for an hour. Serve with favorite garnishes.
A kid-friendly chili with ground turkey, corn, bell It's super easy to make, I did it in the crock pot, but you can also simmer it on the stove. Find healthy Crock Pot Turkey recipes. Become a member, post a recipe and get free nutritional analysis of the dish on Food.com. Crock Pot Turkey. get the Food.com app. Watch on your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Android, Roku, or Fire TV.