PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊. Visit my website for more detail of ingredients and more Indian foods and snacks. Drumstick Curry Recipe – This is one of the most simplest and easiest north indian curry made with drumsticks. this onion tomato based drumstick curry This onion tomato based drumstick curry is thin, light and a bit spicy. It has got full-on flavors of the drumsticks in it.
The very aroma of this curry, bubbling on the stovetop can make you dive into it as soon as it's done, so delicious! Place drumsticks on top and ladle curry sauce over. Top with crispy shallots and remaining ½ cup cilantro. You can have PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊
- You need 1/2 kg of prawns.
- It’s 3 of DRUMSTICKS,4 to 5 Garcinia Indica(kokam herbal fruit india).
- It’s of OR u can take 1 small raw mango slices.1 big onion.
- It’s 1 of small tomato,7 to 8 green chillies (acc to u)5piece garlic.
- You need 1 of tbsn cumin.(zeera)small bunch of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of tbsn salt.
- It’s 1 of tbsn red chilli pwd n 1tsp turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil,to crackle 1 tbsp zeera n few CURRY leaves.
- You need 3 of tbsn coconut pwd dissolve in little water.
Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over. Drumstick Curry is a spicy and tangy Andhra curry cooked with tomatoes, coconut and drumsticks. Learn how to make/prepare Drumstick Curry by Mix well and cover the pan. Serve hot Drumstick Curry with steamed rice.
PRAWN CURRY with DRUMSTICKS 😊 step by step
- First grind onion,tomato,coriander leaves,chillies,tomato,cumin,chilli pwd,garlic.now clean prawns.salt.now take curry leaves n cumin.
- Heat 1/2 cup oil then add curry leaves n cumin as they crackle add masala then add kokum(or 1 small raw mango for sourness)n turmeric n salt.when oil floats up add prawns n DRUMSTICKS. Keep on low flame.3pic KOKAM.
- Now take coconut pwd add little water n mix n pour over the prawn CURRY n let it simmer few minutes. U can see how delicious it looks n also taste great.serve hot wit hot rice..
These easy oven-fried chicken drumsticks are coated with seasoned flour, placed on a baking sheet with melted butter, and cooked in a hot oven. Flour is seasoned with paprika and poultry seasoning, along with a little curry powder for an interesting twist. The chicken is coated with the seasoned flour. The first thing you should do is take the skin off and cut lines in them with a knife so all the nice spices and juices can enter in the chicken during cooking. Drumstick Curry is a delicious and tangy gravy recipe which is prepared using a melange of spices.