King Cluck Turkey Burgers.
You can cook King Cluck Turkey Burgers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of King Cluck Turkey Burgers
- It’s 3 lbs of ground turkey.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yellow onion minced fine.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of I teaspoon red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of onion powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of large egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
King Cluck Turkey Burgers instructions
- Mix all the ingredients together until thoroughly combined..
- If you have time, chill mixture in the freezer for at least 1 hour. Chilling the mixture will firm it up, increase the flavor and make shaping patties easier. Go to next step..
- Form mixture into patties of desired size. If you keep them fairly thick, they will be moister..
- Pour olive oil into a non stick skillet (I use cast iron)on medium high. Heat oil until very hot but not scorching..
- Place patties in skillet without moving until bottom side is brown and crusted – about 5 minutes..
- Turn patties over, reduce heat to medium and cook 6 to 8 mins longer or until center is no longer pink and juices run clear..
- Serve on hamburger buns with mayo, ketchup, Dijon mustard, cheese, pickles, lettuce and tomato or whatever you like. Yum! Nothing is written in stone. Add or delete spices or different herbs and veggies and MAKE THIS RECIPE YOUR OWN!.