Shakshouka. Shakshouka (Arabic: شكشوكة, also spelled shakshuka or chakchouka) is a dish of eggs poached in a sauce of tomatoes, olive oil, peppers, onion and garlic, and commonly. Shakshuka is an easy, healthy breakfast (or any time of day) recipe in Israel and other parts of the Middle East and North Africa. It's a simple combination of simmering tomatoes, onions, garlic, spices.
Shakshuka may be at the apex of eggs-for-dinner recipes, though in Israel it is breakfast food, a bright, spicy start to the day with a pile of pita or challah served on the side. Shakshuka is an incredibly easy baked egg recipe that works just as well for brunch as it does for dinner. Smoky, sweet peppers combine with rich, creamy eggs and tangy yoghurt and salty feta for a. You can cook Shakshouka using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shakshouka
- Prepare 4 butir of telur.
- Prepare 2 butir of tomat uk besar.
- You need 3 siung of bawang putih, geprek cincang.
- It’s 1/2 buah of bawang bombay (saya skip).
- It’s 1 batang of daun bawang, iris.
- It’s 1 sdm of saus tomat.
- It’s 1 sdm of saus sambal.
- You need 1 sdm of gula pasir.
- You need 1/2 sdt of merica.
- Prepare 1 sdt of garam.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of jinten (saya ganti parsley).
- Prepare secukupnya of air.
- You need 1 sdm of maizena + air, aduk rata.
Shakshuka is a dish of poached eggs with tomatoes, onion and cumin. I learned it while traveling through Southeast Asia, and it's been my favorite way to eat eggs since. Shakshuka (pronounced shahk-shoo-kah, emphasis on the middle syllable) is an Israeli dish of eggs poached in a spicy tomato sauce. It's very flavorful and very filling.
Shakshouka step by step
- Rebus air sampai mendidih, masukkan tomat sebentar, tiriskan, kupas kulitnya, potong2.
- Tumis tomat sebentar, lalu masukkan bawput n daun bawang, tumis sampai harum.
- Masukkan air, bumbui garam gula merica parsley saus, masak sampai mendidih, tes rasa, masukkan maizena,aduk rata.
- Masak telor, buat orak arik, lalu masukkan ke saus tomat, aduk rata.
Variations of the shakshuka with different vegetables, cheese, and even My shakshuka is traditional, with a few small twists. I add a splash of heavy cream to marry the acidity of. You'll be amazed how delicious homemade can be! Home Breakfast Recipes Shakshuka (Middle Eastern Baked Eggs). Though I call Shakshuka a type of baked eggs, ironically my favourite way of making it is over campfire, poaching rather than baking.