Easy Stuffed Peppers for Two.
You can have Easy Stuffed Peppers for Two using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Stuffed Peppers for Two
- It’s 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- It’s to taste of Seasoned salt.
- Prepare to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 2 of large green bell peppers.
- You need 1 package (5 oz) of Mahatma yellow rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 can (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- You need 1 splash of water.
Easy Stuffed Peppers for Two step by step
- Cook rice per package instructions..
- Brown the ground turkey and add the seasoned salt and pepper as you so desire..
- Cut off and discard the tops of the peppers and remove all the guts..
- Once the turkey is browned, lower the heat and then add in the tomato paste, a touch of water, 1/2 cup of the cheese and half of the cooked rice. (Store the rest of the rice so you can use it another time.) Stir the turkey until the cheese is melted..
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil..
- Fill the peppers with the turkey/rice mixture..
- Bake for about 30 minutes. Then take them out, top with the rest of the cheese and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes, until the peppers are tender..
- Pair with a nice pinot noir or zinfandel and enjoy!!.