Avocado Deviled Eggs.
You can cook Avocado Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of Boiled eggs.
- It’s to taste of Mayonnaise.
- It’s to taste of Mustard.
- It’s 2 of Avocados.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Lemon (optional).
Avocado Deviled Eggs instructions
- Boil your eggs and peel. Slice long wise and place the yokes in a separate bowl..
- Mash the yokes until smooth and add about 2 tablespoons of mayo and one teaspoon of mustard and mix well. Add more mayo if its dry. You want a nice creamy texture but not to wet. Add salt pepper to taste..
- Cut avocados and mash in a separate bowl until creamy. Add a squeeze of lemon (optional) Spoon in to your yoke mixture gently until combined. Taste to be sure salt and pepper is not needed..
- Chop cilantro for garnish..
- Begin to spoon onto your eggs and garnish with cilantro and paprika..