Cajun Shrimp Alfredo. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor with a little Cajun twist. It's perfect for busy weeknights and you'll say goodbye to jarred sauces when you see how easy it is to make your own! Cajun seasoning and andouille sausage spice up traditional shrimp Alfredo in this quick and easy recipe to serve over angel hair pasta.
Quick and easy spicy cajun shrimp in a bed of pasta with creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce. Cajun shrimp in a bed of creamy, cheesy alfredo sauce. We opted to keep it classic using. You can have Cajun Shrimp Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 2 lbs of Raw, Peeled & Deveined Tail Off Shrimp.
- Prepare 16 oz of Pasta of Choice.
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) of cans of Diced Tomatoes, Drained.
- Prepare 16 oz of Alfredo Sauce of Choice.
- It’s 2 cups of Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 stick of Salted Butter.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Onion Powder.
- You need of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of Dried Parsley.
- It’s of Cajun Seasoning.
Cajun Shrimp with Tomato Alfredo Pasta. This recipe is really all I could think about today, it was a long work day and as the hours dragged on I began to crave. My Cajun Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo is so easy and quick to make. I KNOW it will be your new favorite pasta recipe.
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Place shrimp in a large bowl with 2 Tbs of olive oil, 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/2 tsp onion powder & 1/2 tsp smoked paprika. Stir until well coated. Set aside..
- Cook Pasta According to Directions. Optional: Add Salt, Pepper, Cajun Seasoning & Olive Oil to water if desired. Set Aside..
- Heat 2 Tbs of butter with 1 tsp of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Stir in 1 Tbs of Cajun Seasoning. Sauté 2 cans of Drained, diced tomatoes until heated throughout. Set Aside..
- Heat 3 Tbs of Butter and 1 tsp of Olive Oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook shrimp until pink and cooked throughout. Set Aside..
- Pour Alfredo Sauce into a large pan. Add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 3 Tbs of butter, cooked tomatoes & 2 Tbs of Cajun seasoning. Stir to combine. Heat over medium-low heat. Once warm add 2 cups shredded Parmesan cheese & 1 additional cup of heavy cream. Stir to combine. Once cheese is melted add cooked shrimp (With Juices) & pasta to sauce. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with more Cajun seasoning to your liking and parsley..
Dig the jarred stuff and make your own delicious and creamy Alfredo sauce! This Cajun Shrimp Alfredo Casserole is overflowing with zesty shrimp and veggies and rice, it's easy to prep in advance, and it's SO creamy and comforting and delicious. This Cajun Shrimp Pasta recipe is made with tender shrimp in a creamy and flavorful Cajun Alfredo sauce. Cajun Shrimp and Andouille Alfredo Sauce Over PastaMyRecipes. Cajun Shrimp Alfredo CasseroleGimme Some Oven. cracked black pepper, garlic, kosher salt, lemon slices, extra-virgin.