Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins.
You can cook Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins
- You need 1 package of frozen hashbrowns (defrosted).
- You need 1 lb of ground breakfast sausage (or diced ham).
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- It’s 3 handfuls of baby spinach (blend in food processor or finely chop).
- You need 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need of Mrs braggs herbs (optional).
Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with olive oil..
- Mix butter with hashbrowns and divide evenly between muffin tins. Press hashbrowns down and up sides. Bake until slightly browned (15 min).
- Brown sausage and divide on top of hashbrowns cups..
- Whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup cheese & seasonings. Divide over muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 min..