Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups!.
You can cook Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups!
- It’s 1/2 cup of Melted Chocolate.
- You need 4 tbsp of Greek Yogurt (Plain or vanilla).
- It’s 1 of Whatever fruits you like as toppings (I used banana, strawberries,blueberries, blackberries and raspberries).
- You need 1 of Optional: Honey for drizzle.
Healthy Edible Dark Chocolate Fruit Cups! instructions
- Melt your dark chocolate in microwave or double boiler.
- Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners.
- Pour in melted chocolate a little at a time. Your goal is to coat the entire cupcake liner so take a spoon and spread up along the sides of the liner gently.
- A more thicker shell will be best so doesn't crack as easy when you take the liner off..
- Place your cupcake tray into the freezer for 15 mins or until they have clearly hardened.
- Make sure they are solid before GENTLY removing the paper liner off the chocolate (this is a very delicate job).
- Once out of molds, pour in yogurt top with fruits and drizzle with a bit of honey!.