Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit. These cheddar cheese buttermilk biscuits are my favorite biscuits in the whole world. Flour – I used all purpose. Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit features a warm, buttermilk biscuit brushed with real butter, thick cut Applewood smoked bacon, a fluffy folded egg, and a slice of melty American cheese.
Place all ingredients except cheese and ham in blender. I used ham, egg, and cheese, but you could use nearly anything in the right quantities. Sausage is great in them too! You can cook Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit
- Prepare 2 of leftover southern Biscuits see my recipe.
- You need 1 slice of smoked ham.
- You need 2 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
These are great breakfast or brunch biscuits served alongside some fluffy eggs or even as a base for an egg sandwich. I like to use a sweeter honey ham for these, but any good smoked ham works fine too. Keywords: ham egg and cheese muffins, breakfast muffins. These would be awesome with sausage and would taste like a sausage egg and cheese biscuit!
Ham Egg Cheese Biscuit instructions
- Melt the butter, beat the eggs, and add the eggs..
- Slice a piece of ham however thick you desire. Trim the skin off if necessary. Fry in a skillet..
- I used the microwave to warm the biscuit for 30 seconds. Cut in half. I also cut the ham in half and added to the biscuit bottom halves. Cut a cheese slice in half and added to top of the ham. Added the eggs and did the same. Top them off and serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Recipe could use a little spice (black pepper and/or red pepper flakes). Rise and shine with our Ham, Egg & Cheese Biscuit. Succulent black forest ham, fluffy eggs, and creamy American cheese are layered carefully between one of our warm buttermilk biscuits. Meal comes in medium and large sizes. Ham and Cheese Biscuit Quiche – our FAVORITE quiche!