Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes will make you forget your childhood canned sauce memories and make you LOVE sloppy joes again. We have had Philly Cheese Steak Grilled Cheese sandwiches in our rotation for years (because they are AMAZING) and one day. Homemade Philly cheese steaks Sloppy-Joe style are quick and easy to make in one skillet and served on whole wheat buns.
These delectable Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joes combine your favorite Philly Cheesesteak and Sloppy Joes recipes into one irresistible meal. If you are not a fan of mushrooms or bell peppers, believe me you might not even care if they are there at all. Keyword: philly cheese steak, sandwich, sloppy joes. You can cook Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese,
- It’s 2 pounds of ground turkey or ground beef (I used ground beef).
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- You need 1 of green bell pepper chopped (if you have an red bell peppers then use some of that too!).
- You need 1/2 container of sliced mushrooms.
- It’s 2-3 of diced (pepperoncinis optional).
- You need 1-2 of Jalapeño diced (optional).
- You need 1/2 cup of A1 Sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of beef broth (just water is fine too, if you don’t have any stock) I used water.
- You need of salt and pepper to taste garlic to taste.
- It’s of sliced cheese (I used Provolone cheese or Swiss for this).
- Prepare of Hot dog buns or hamburgers buns or any rolls or bread you like (I toast mine then toast it again with meat mixture and cheese on it.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- You need of Lettuce.
- Prepare of Tomatoes.
- It’s of Mayo.
- Prepare of Hot sauce.
- Prepare of Or can keep it easy with just cheese.
I work at a dayhab facility and we recently got a new cook well she seen your recipe for these philly cheese sloppy joes and she made them they were wonderful, she is such a great cook we are all so happy the kids and. Philly Cheese Steak Sloppy Joe's – Are you in the mood for some fast food from the grill. Real comfort food Find out more about the. These sloppy joes take your favorite ingredients of a Philly cheese steak sandwich and combine them with a classic sloppy joe.
Sloppy Joe Philly steak and cheese, instructions
- Stove top and instant pot. Directions. Cut or dice all veggies I used and onion dicer..
- Brown turkey or beef in a pot. Once browned drain the grease put back in pan add all cut up veggies (I used my instant pot).
- Cook on medium heat until they are cooked through. Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a bubble and then cover and let simmer for a good 10 minutes. Spoon onto any kind of bun. Top with the cheese and Enjoy!.
- Crockpot directions – Just combine everything in the pot and let cook on low all day. (I did everything in my instant pot but put in my crockpot on low to cook it down (2hrs) you could used the instant pot slow cooker but I never used that..
- Notes- I used hot dog buns toasted them, then add the meat mixture and cheese then toasted them again so the cheese was melted. I toasted them so the buns would not get soggy.
This recipe is super easy to prepare and is great if you are looking for a quick meal. Philly cheese steak sloppy joes is so simple and cheap to make. Make this Philly cheesesteak sloppy joe recipe today! If you enjoyed Bacon Cheeseburger Sloppy Joes Recipe, I bet you will love Philly Cheese Sloppy Joes. This is such a fun twist on the classic recipe.