Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake.
You can have Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake
- Prepare 2 (6 oz) of canned tuna, drained and fluffed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 of diced celery (or vegetable of your choice).
- You need 3 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of scallion for garnish (optional).
Cheesy Egg and Tuna Bake step by step
- Lightly grease a shallow bakeware and set aside..
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the egg. Then, transfer the mixture to the bakeware. Lightly press the center of the mixture with a spoon and create a crater..
- Crack an egg into the crater and air fry at 380F (190C) for 8-10 minutes until the egg white is cooked through..
- Sprinkle some scallion over the tuna bake to serve..