You can cook Shrimp Paprika using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Paprika
- You need 18-20 of Medium size Shrimp (shelled, deveined and washed).
- You need 2 Tbsp of sliced Shallots.
- It’s 2 of sliced Garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of fresh Red chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 Tsp of crushed ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Paprika powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s Pinch of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Shrimp Paprika step by step
- Marinate the Shrimp with lemon juice, pinch of Black Pepper powder and Ginger garlic paste. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pan and add the sliced shallots. Cook till transparent..
- Add the sliced garlic to the pan and let them change color to light brown.
- Add the chopped fresh Red chilli and Paprika power and stir for 1/2 a minute..
- Add the marinated Shrimps to the pan and add salt to taste and stir till cooked..
- Empty to a serving Dish and decorate with Parsley.