Telur Pindang (Marble Eggs).
You can cook Telur Pindang (Marble Eggs) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Telur Pindang (Marble Eggs)
- It’s 10 of eggs.
- You need 2 of handfull shallot/garlic peel.
- It’s 3 tbs of salt.
- It’s 4 tbs of tea leaves.
- It’s 3 of Indonesian bay leaves.
- You need of Water.
Telur Pindang (Marble Eggs) step by step
- Boil eggs with all the ingredients..
- Once it’s up to a boil, reduce heat to low, let simmer for 1,5 hour..
- Turn off heat, let it stay overnight..
- Crack eggs with back of a spoon at places. Heat again for 1,5 hours and let cool..