Rhubarb Muffin. Rhubarb Muffins are the perfect way to impress special breakfast or brunch guests and a great addition to coffee time. Tart, moist chunks of rhubarb are enveloped by tender cake topped with a. Whole grain Rhubarb Muffin Recipe- a simple, healthy one-bowl muffin recipe sweetened with Breakfast got a whole lot easier this week with these whole grain Rhubarb Muffins – so delicious.
Muffins made with a vegetable – because rhubarb IS a veggie after all! These tasty little rhubarb muffins not only are a great way to use my bumper crop of rhubarb (hello I wouldn't say rhubarb muffins are something I crave madly, but man alive, I had trouble not diving. Sour cream adds richness to these muffins, and the juice released by the rhubarb makes them so tender and moist that you can. You can cook Rhubarb Muffin using 10 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rhubarb Muffin
- You need 100 g of White Flour.
- It’s 50 g of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 5 g of Baking Powder.
- You need 75 g of Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 50 g of Yogurt.
- It’s 60 g of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Marinated Rhubarb.
- Prepare 150 g of Rhubarb.
- You need 15 g of Sugar.
Evelyn Winchester of Hilton, New York has a sweet way to put this spring crop to use—her moist muffin recipe. "I had several rhubarb plants on our farm in Iowa," Evelyn explains. Spoon mixture into prepared tin, dividing evenly among cups. Our Rhubarb Muffins pair tart, moist rhubarb with tender cake for a delicious spring treat! Serve for a special breakfast or brunch or for a pack-and-go snack that makes the day a little brighter!
Rhubarb Muffin instructions
- Operation Time / 25 min Oven Temperature / 350F Baking Time / 24 min.
- Marinated Rhubarb.
- Cut the rhubarb into pieces and add to a small bowl..
- Add the sugar to marinate. Keep in the fridge overnight..
- Add the rhubarb to a strainer to drain the water. Set aside until use..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners..
- Sift the white flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder into a medium-sized bowl. Set aside until use..
- Add the vegetable oil, egg, yogurt and brown sugar to a large mixing bowl and whisk well..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and use a rubber spatula to mix until half mixed..
- Add the marinated rhubarb and mix well..
- Divide the batter evenly among the lined cups..
- Bake, rotating the tins halfway through. Transfer tins to wire racks to cool completely before removing the muffins..
Take advantage of rhubarb's limited season with these Vegan Rhubarb Muffins! These fluffy muffins are refined sugar free and topped with crunchy sliced almonds. Get our rhubarb muffins recipe at Chatelaine.com. BAKE until a cake tester inserted into centre of a muffin comes out. Did you mean rhubarb muffins? rhubarb muffin recipes.