Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy. Ginisang pechay has many health benefits. Bok choy is a super vegetable known to be rich in vitamins K, C, and A. It also has iron, potassium and many other nutrients.
Kindly see ingredients below for our "Sauteed Bok Choy with Ground Pork and Hibe". I will put all the ingredients needed but not the measurement. Sauteed Hoisin Shrimp With Bok Choy. You can have Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy
- Prepare Half of kilo of shrimps.
- Prepare 2 pieces of tomato, sliced.
- You need 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- It’s Half of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 stalks of Pechay or Bok Choy, cut 3 lengthwise.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Guisadong Pechay is one of those dishes we always pair with anything fried (fish, pork or chicken), a very flavourful vegetable side dish that complements any fried mains that you may have, similar to bok choy in oyster sauce, but the flavours are a bit distinct as it comes from shrimp paste. How to make Sauteed Bok choy with Shrimp. Heat cooking oil in a medium-sized pan. Saute garlic and onion in oil.
Sauteed Shrimp with Pechay or Bok Choy instructions
- Remove shells and head of shrimps. Put it in a pan, let boil with water for shrimp broth..
- Put salt and pepper to the skinless shrimp. Fry it in oil. Set aside..
- Saute onions, garlic and tomato. Add the pechay/bok choy and shrimp broth..
- Add the cooked shrimp. Mix well..
- Add salt and pepper according to taste..
Add the shrimps and cook until it turns Add the bok choy and season with soy sauce and oyster sauce. Add sugar and salt and pepper to taste. Cut off and discard the root end of the bok choy; halve crosswise and separate the leaves. Finely chop the shrimp and transfer toa bowl. Chinese Cabbage Pechay or Bok Choy Upo or White gourd(optional).